Get Help

New interface lacking.

Talk about anything on your mind.

New interface lacking.

Postby videofilm » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:18 pm

Everything has changed and not only are things confusing on the new interface, but the help section is more confusing than ever.
I stream from several locations on the same user name. When I sign in, I cannot access chat for the particular stream without a second sign in.
I want to edit one of my recordings but the current interface does not allow me to select among multiple streams to manage my stream. When I go to dashboard, I am only allowed to access one show title which does not give me access to the recordings from my multiple streams.
videofilm

Sponsored Links

Postby Sponsored Links » Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:01 am

Sponsored Links
VP of Marketing

Re: New interface lacking.

Postby SnowPhoenix9999 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:28 pm

I don't understand the problem you are having with the chat. The Flash-based chat interface is one of the few things that hasn't changed, although for now, you will have to manually click the Chat tab above the Social Stream to access it unless you have the Social Stream for your show disabled entirely. We hope to have someone in the office fix that soon so that you can have the Chat as default without disabling the Social Stream, but even as it is now, you shouldn't need any more sign-ins for chat than you did previously.

As for the issue with recordings, if you have multiple shows, you will need to select the show that the video was recorded on. First click on Manage My Show from the dashboard. Then a listing of your shows should appear in the same left-hand menu that you selected Manage My Show from. Select the appropriate show and *then* select My Videos. Unfortunately, I've heard some reports of the Cut tool (which I'm guessing is what you wanted when you mentioned editing) not working properly. I'm not sure if that has been fixed as of this time or not.
SnowPhoenix9999
Team Leader
Team Leader

Return to General Discussion