Get Help

Skype and Ustream Producer

Have a question about Ustream or Ustream-Helpers.com? Unsure how to do something? Need instructions or support? Other community members and official helpers are ready to help!
Forum rules
Have a question about Ustream or Ustream-Helpers.com? Unsure how to do something? Need instructions or support? Other community members and official helpers are ready to help!

In order to provide faster response, please give us as much detailed information about your issue, your operating system and version, Flash Player version, etc. Please include your Ustream username and a link to your broadcast. Please explain the problem in detail and the steps it takes to reproduce, and any other information that could help us resolve your issue.

Skype and Ustream Producer

Postby raysings66 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:07 pm

System: Imac, Maverick
Ustream Software: Most recent, Ustream Producer Pro

Below there is a question re: using Skype and Producer pro. It refers the person to the following video: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/42341916

This video appears to be using the previous Ustream software (Verson 2), not the most recent version (5). I can't seem to translate the information in the video to work with Version 5. The boxes that come up after clicking the capture button are not the same.

Any suggestions for Version 5 of Producer Pro

Thanks
raysings66

Sponsored Links

Postby Sponsored Links » Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:01 am

Sponsored Links
VP of Marketing

Re: Skype and Ustream Producer

Postby usrbingeek » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:37 pm

Here's the step by step instructions for Desktop Presenter on Producer 5:
https://ustream.zendesk.com/entries/282 ... ur-desktop
All my best,
Steve / usrbingeek
Admin

Follow me on twitter
My Amazon.com Wishlist

Opinions expressed are my own.

Since your questions may also be of benefit to others please post them to the board in place of a PM.
usrbingeek
Admin
Admin

Postby raysings66 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:14 am

The problem is the instructions only talk about another local computer, not Skype in particular. What's missing in the instructions so this process can be applied to using Skype. Or am I just missing something.

Also, you suggested that I post to the board rather than a PM. I thought I was posting to a the board. What do you mean by PM, and how do I post to "the Board.

Thanks
raysings66

Postby usrbingeek » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:59 pm

Those instructions apply no matter what program window you wish to capture. Follow them to capture your Skype window. There's nothing else required.

The PM note is just part of my signature and isn't directed specifically at you. :)
All my best,
Steve / usrbingeek
Admin

Follow me on twitter
My Amazon.com Wishlist

Opinions expressed are my own.

Since your questions may also be of benefit to others please post them to the board in place of a PM.
usrbingeek
Admin
Admin

Return to Ask A Question