Get Help

can't broadcast

Have a question about Ustream or Ustream-Helpers.com? Unsure how to do something? Need instructions or support? Other community members and official helpers are ready to help!
Forum rules
Have a question about Ustream or Ustream-Helpers.com? Unsure how to do something? Need instructions or support? Other community members and official helpers are ready to help!

In order to provide faster response, please give us as much detailed information about your issue, your operating system and version, Flash Player version, etc. Please include your Ustream username and a link to your broadcast. Please explain the problem in detail and the steps it takes to reproduce, and any other information that could help us resolve your issue.

can't broadcast

Postby born7od » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:46 am

I moved recently, and I can not broadcast my show on ustream, have same ISP, did not touch my settings and etc. I can still get on ustream and see other broadcast, and even access the page.

Brought my lap top to work, and I could broadcast with out a problem,

it will find the server, and the connection failed message pops up immediately.
born7od

Sponsored Links

Postby Sponsored Links » Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:01 am

Sponsored Links
VP of Marketing

Re: can't broadcast

Postby usrbingeek » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:15 pm

It sounds like the most likely cause of your issue is due to a different modem or router in your new house and its current settings are blocking your ability to broadcast. If there is a different router or modem, you'll need to contact your provider and explain that it was working before, is working at work, but isn't working with their equipment and you need assistance altering it's settings so you can broadcast.
All my best,
Steve / usrbingeek
Admin

Follow me on twitter
My Amazon.com Wishlist

Opinions expressed are my own.

Since your questions may also be of benefit to others please post them to the board in place of a PM.
usrbingeek
Admin
Admin

Return to Ask A Question