Get Help

Newbie: Ustream capable of widescreen?

Have a question about Ustream or Ustream-Helpers.com? Unsure how to do something? Need instructions or support? Other community members and official helpers are ready to help!
Forum rules
Have a question about Ustream or Ustream-Helpers.com? Unsure how to do something? Need instructions or support? Other community members and official helpers are ready to help!

In order to provide faster response, please give us as much detailed information about your issue, your operating system and version, Flash Player version, etc. Please include your Ustream username and a link to your broadcast. Please explain the problem in detail and the steps it takes to reproduce, and any other information that could help us resolve your issue.

Newbie: Ustream capable of widescreen?

Postby HarborView » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:09 pm

Hello all, first time poster learning the Ustream configurations. Can I stream widescreen video? My camera is capturing 16:9 wide and my source shows it wide, but my output is only 4:3

1.JPG
1.JPG (36.16 KiB) Viewed 8282 times

2.JPG
2.JPG (31.34 KiB) Viewed 8282 times
HarborView

Sponsored Links

Postby Sponsored Links » Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:01 am

Sponsored Links
VP of Marketing

Re: Newbie: Ustream capable of widescreen?

Postby nhsjpeterson » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:02 pm

Is this a webcam or a camcorder? On your posted pics, there is nothing showing on the 'capture device size' drop-down menu -- what options do you get when you click that menu?
nhsjpeterson

Return to Ask A Question