Get Help

hdmi capture express card with ustream producer

Have a question about Ustream or Ustream-Helpers.com? Unsure how to do something? Need instructions or support? Other community members and official helpers are ready to help!
Forum rules
Have a question about Ustream or Ustream-Helpers.com? Unsure how to do something? Need instructions or support? Other community members and official helpers are ready to help!

In order to provide faster response, please give us as much detailed information about your issue, your operating system and version, Flash Player version, etc. Please include your Ustream username and a link to your broadcast. Please explain the problem in detail and the steps it takes to reproduce, and any other information that could help us resolve your issue.

hdmi capture express card with ustream producer

Postby airportspeedwaylive » Wed May 06, 2015 4:26 pm

Has anyone used a HDMI CAPTURE EXPRESSCARD with Ustream producer?
My current AV studio has two ways to hook up to my laptop. one is with a usb 3.0 connection but the image is only SD 480x720 if i hook up via the HDMI cable it will be up to 1080p. i use a laptop and before i go spending 200 on a HDMI capture card that is a expresscard for a laptop i want to know if Ustream Producer will see the capture card as a video/audio source.

Thanks for any feed back.
airportspeedwaylive

Sponsored Links

Postby Sponsored Links » Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:01 am

Sponsored Links
VP of Marketing

Return to Ask A Question