Get Help

using EasyCap

Have a question about Ustream or Ustream-Helpers.com? Unsure how to do something? Need instructions or support? Other community members and official helpers are ready to help!
Forum rules
Have a question about Ustream or Ustream-Helpers.com? Unsure how to do something? Need instructions or support? Other community members and official helpers are ready to help!

In order to provide faster response, please give us as much detailed information about your issue, your operating system and version, Flash Player version, etc. Please include your Ustream username and a link to your broadcast. Please explain the problem in detail and the steps it takes to reproduce, and any other information that could help us resolve your issue.

using EasyCap

Postby apologeticasiloe » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:19 pm

i'm trying to conect with Easy Cap video card, but i can't conect to ustream (windows7). The driver is correctly conected with software and record to computer but not with ustream
thanks
apologeticasiloe

Sponsored Links

Postby Sponsored Links » Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:01 am

Sponsored Links
VP of Marketing

Re: using EasyCap

Postby ricts » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:22 am

apologeticasiloe wrote:i'm trying to conect with Easy Cap video card, but i can't conect to ustream (windows7). The driver is correctly conected with software and record to computer but not with ustream
thanks

I've seen easycap working only with it's native SW, third parties always gets no image or even find the card.
ricts

Return to Ask A Question