Get Help

Question About Adding Images

Have a question about Ustream or Ustream-Helpers.com? Unsure how to do something? Need instructions or support? Other community members and official helpers are ready to help!
Forum rules
Have a question about Ustream or Ustream-Helpers.com? Unsure how to do something? Need instructions or support? Other community members and official helpers are ready to help!

In order to provide faster response, please give us as much detailed information about your issue, your operating system and version, Flash Player version, etc. Please include your Ustream username and a link to your broadcast. Please explain the problem in detail and the steps it takes to reproduce, and any other information that could help us resolve your issue.

Question About Adding Images

Postby ontherail » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:47 am

I have Ustream Producer and its a paid version. I am trying to add images on the screen and adjust their size, not doing a PIP but adding them as another layer. I can move them around obviously but wondering how to shrink them down to a much smaller size so I can place a few of them on the screen. Mainly they are my sponsor logos. Thanks for any help.
ontherail

Sponsored Links

Postby Sponsored Links » Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:01 am

Sponsored Links
VP of Marketing

Re: Question About Adding Images

Postby nhsjpeterson » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:39 am

hold down the alt key. move the mouse over a corner of the photo and drag to re-size.
nhsjpeterson

Return to Ask A Question