Get Help

Chat never works... ?

Have a question about Ustream or Ustream-Helpers.com? Unsure how to do something? Need instructions or support? Other community members and official helpers are ready to help!
Forum rules
Have a question about Ustream or Ustream-Helpers.com? Unsure how to do something? Need instructions or support? Other community members and official helpers are ready to help!

In order to provide faster response, please give us as much detailed information about your issue, your operating system and version, Flash Player version, etc. Please include your Ustream username and a link to your broadcast. Please explain the problem in detail and the steps it takes to reproduce, and any other information that could help us resolve your issue.

Chat never works... ?

Postby Setite » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:40 am

Hi there,

Apparently I'm unable to post in Ustream chat while watching a live stream. I can see everyone chatting, but nothing happens when I write there, and either click "enter" or use the mouse to click in the "send" blue button.

It makes no difference if I'm logged into Ustream directly or via Facebook.

I'm on a desktop, using Windows 10 and Chrome.

Any thoughts about what may be happening? Do I need to be a paying member to just write in chat?

Thanks,

S.
Setite

Sponsored Links

Postby Sponsored Links » Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:01 am

Sponsored Links
VP of Marketing

Return to Ask A Question