Get Help

Need help or a consultant.

Have a question about Ustream or Ustream-Helpers.com? Unsure how to do something? Need instructions or support? Other community members and official helpers are ready to help!
Forum rules
Have a question about Ustream or Ustream-Helpers.com? Unsure how to do something? Need instructions or support? Other community members and official helpers are ready to help!

In order to provide faster response, please give us as much detailed information about your issue, your operating system and version, Flash Player version, etc. Please include your Ustream username and a link to your broadcast. Please explain the problem in detail and the steps it takes to reproduce, and any other information that could help us resolve your issue.

Need help or a consultant.

Postby highred » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:46 pm

Since July 2016 we have tried to live stream a monthly meeting to our customers. We originally started with Google Hangouts / YouTube. It was difficult to coordinate and set up each month and we never suceeded. In December, we decided to buy all new equipment and purchase a USTREAM account. We followed their instructions for the type of equipment to buy, and also purchased USTREAM Producer. Last month I traveled to Greensboro, NC for our monthly meeting. I tested the WI-FI connection which indicated well over 50MPS. We started the Live Stream and within 3 minutes, it crashed. We tried over and over to restart and each time, we lost the connection. USTREAM will not help and just sends me links to their knowledge base to read. I think we are very close to having a live streaming event up and running, I just don't know how to configure everything. My guess is that their default broadcast settings are too high, or suck up too much bandwidth for the WI-FI connection to keep up. We don't need high def, we just need a live stream video that can be seen and heard. I am hoping someone here can lean in to see what I am doing wrong and tweak my set-up. Or, offer some suggestions.

Is there a consutling firm or a service that can help us? I am scheduled to do another Live Streaming meeting on 2-23 and need help soon! I cannot afford to blow this again...

Thank you,

Rob Caldwell
highred

Sponsored Links

Postby Sponsored Links » Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:01 am

Sponsored Links
VP of Marketing

Return to Ask A Question