Get Help

Ustream Producer will not open

Please report any bugs you encounter on Ustream or Ustream-Helpers.com.
Forum rules
In order to provide faster response, please give us as much detailed information about your issue, your operating system and version, Flash Player version, etc. Please include your Ustream username and a link to your broadcast. Please explain the problem in detail and the steps it takes to reproduce, and any other information that could help us resolve your issue.

Ustream Producer will not open

Postby RosesNRein » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:17 pm

I am trying to use the free version of Ustream Producer. It downloads fine but will not open. I have uninstalled several times - nothing works. A Google search revealed that others are having this problem but could not find a solution. I contacted Ustream also but no answer. Any suggestions?
RosesNRein

Sponsored Links

Postby Sponsored Links » Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:01 am

Sponsored Links
VP of Marketing

Re: Ustream Producer will not open

Postby apepper » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:42 pm

I'm having the same problem; in the windows event log I see an event ID 1000 occur each time I try to run ustream producer. I've tried in compatibility mode and running as administrator - no joy. Also tried reinstalling ustream. It has worked in the past, but now we can't use it.
apepper

Re: Ustream Producer will not open

Postby apepper » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:12 am

If this is a long term problem, the next question is what do we use as an alternative to Ustream?
apepper

Return to Report a problem