Get Help

Producer 5 not showing video from source

Please report any bugs you encounter on Ustream or Ustream-Helpers.com.
Forum rules
In order to provide faster response, please give us as much detailed information about your issue, your operating system and version, Flash Player version, etc. Please include your Ustream username and a link to your broadcast. Please explain the problem in detail and the steps it takes to reproduce, and any other information that could help us resolve your issue.

Producer 5 not showing video from source

Postby bellasdad » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:22 am

installed it on 4 window 7 PCs but fails to display video on two systems. Cameras are working fine in FMLE.
Any ideas what might be causing the problem?

Thanks,
Jerry
bellasdad

Sponsored Links

Postby Sponsored Links » Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:01 am

Sponsored Links
VP of Marketing

Re: Producer 5 not showing video from source

Postby usrbingeek » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:45 am

Hi Jerry,

Typically these type of problems is due to the incorrect video setting somewhere within the line between the cameras and producer (or in producer itself.) You'll need to check and see what resolutions the cameras output their video at (e.g. 1080i60p) and make sure that same resolution is set in your camera capture software/input drivers and in Producer's Source settings.

If you're using Blackmagic Intensity series box or card with Ustream Producer, how to connect and configure everything:
https://ustream.zendesk.com/entries/223 ... m-Producer

If you're still having trouble please reply with the make and model of all cameras, how you're connecting them to the computer, all makes and models of input or conversion boxes and/or software you're using. The more information you can provide, the more quickly we can find and isolate the issue. :)
All my best,
Steve / usrbingeek
Admin

Follow me on twitter
My Amazon.com Wishlist

Opinions expressed are my own.

Since your questions may also be of benefit to others please post them to the board in place of a PM.
usrbingeek
Admin
Admin

Return to Report a problem