- Live Help
- About Us
How to make your channel private:
1) Begin by clicking here and logging in with your Ustream username and password.
2) From the left side toolbar, select "Manage Your Channel."
3) Choose the show you wish to make private and select the "Settings" option from below the name.
4) The main settings menu will now open. "Private channel" is the first on the list, tick the box next to "Make your channel private."
5) Enter the password you wish to set.
**Note: This will require a password upon load for any users trying to view your channel. They must have this password to be able to view the stream and chat room or social stream.
To remove the private setting, follow steps 1-4, the password will be removed and your channel is once again open to the public.