- Live Help
- About Us
Broadcasting with Ustream Producer 2.0.1
If you have not already downloaded Ustream Producer you will need to do so at the following link: http://www.ustream.tv/producer You may also have to update Quick Time to the latest version: http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/ Once you have downloaded both of the above Softwares you will need to launch the "Ustream Producer" via your desktop.
The following steps describe how to start using Ustream Producer immediately to broadcast to your Ustream channel.
1) Connect your video and audio hardware before launching Ustream Producer.
2) Launch Ustream producer. Log in to your account via the Ustream Producer Platform. If you do not already have an account click "Sign Up " on the bottom of the pop-up screen.
3) Once you have logged into your account you will be taken to the main Producer Screen.
4) Click the "Add Shot" button towards the middle on the left side (camera icon) to add your connected camera as a source.
5) Right below the "Add Shot" button you will see a thumbnail image of the shot list. Right click on the thumbnail image, then click "Go" to activate the shot.
6) On the bottom left of the Ustream Producer window and you will see where you can select which channel and event you want to broadcast to.
7) You are ready to start broadcasting with Ustream Producer. Click "Start Broadcasting" and if you want to record the broadcast click on "Start Recording."
8) Once you are done with your broadcast first click "Stop Recording"A pop-up window will come up prompting to save and tag the video. Make sure the video is saved then click "Stop Broadcasting".
If you followed all of the above steps you have now made your first LIVE Ustream broadcast and recorded your first video using Ustream Producer.